Friday, December 26, 2008

5th Visit to the Gynae & Magic moment

25th Dec - Magic moment when Hubby felt bean bean's kick for the first time! Yippie. I can always remember the happy look on his face when he felt it! He had this blur happy look. So cute!

26th Dec - We went to the gynae again. The visit was super chop chop, the doctor just explained to us what was the report all about. Everything was normal. She also explained that the scan measurements just meant that the baby was big not that the due date would be brought forward. Now i understand.
I asked her about the hardness of the stomach. She said those are contractions! Cannot have more than 5 times per day! I must monitor. hee hee

Next visit will be on 23 Jan, before chinese new year. Donno if hubby is coming. Looking forward!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe, to have my hand on top of your lovely round stomach and feel a strong kick from my little little princess, and this is the BEST BEST XMAS present I ever have. I feel like we all three connected at that moment, even bean bean is still swimming inside . I always love you and our little little princess.

Just to express to you how i feel when the moment i felt bean bean kick babe..I feel like a MIRACLE.

I MISS YOU both..

Papa Bean