Friday, March 20, 2009

8th Visit to Gynae

Bean bean is now 2377g! Her head is down but still not yet engaged. I have gained only 0.5kg this 4 weeks! Woopi. Total weigh gain is about 12.2kg as off now.

Doctor did a V-swap to test for infection and blood test. Talked to doctor about when will I be giving birth. She advised Daddy Bean not to come down so early as it might be a waste of leave. But i want to have hubby's company too. heee :)

Today Grandma Bean accompanied me to the Doctor. hee Doctor said Grandma Bean is so young! I also wanna be a young grandma next time!

Anyway i was so happy with the little weight gain that I forgot to ask Doctor alot of questions again! As usual, I got a super blurry picture and this time I think Bean bean has a BIG nose! hahahaahah

Looking forward to the next appointment on 3rd Apr 09.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeeyee bean says HELLO!!!!!!! hahahaha. looking forward to your arrival!!! kekeke. :p

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! Time is a tricky pot. At work it moves too slow.On weekends it moves too fast. It crawls to a stop when I can't sleep at night, and keep working or animating of course learning the new tricks about diapers and how to be a caring daddy in google but magically speeds up when bean bean ready to hit her date soon ,I am all excite about her arriving as well as I am wondering the first time we meet, will I greet her Good morning? Good Afternoon ? or Good Evening ? Let see what time we will meet my second precious little little princess ok. And babe of Course I will be with you to have this magical moment .I love you and bean bean.

PaPa Bean.